12.13.2004

Holidays with HappyNotHappy: Keep it simple

The perfect stocking stuffer for your favorite melancholy mama (or papa).

tailhook

Let me explain why.

I'm tired a lot. I often don't have the energy to keep everything tidy when even a shower seems like climbing Mount Everest. HOWEVER! Tidiness keeps me calm. Calm is good. Simple is REAL good.

What to do? What to do?

Hooks. A whole wall of 'em. In the bedroom or in your closet. Doesn't matter where. Rows and rows of little dog butts to hang your clothes on.

I say "Feh" to hangers. Too much trouble. But hooks? Survival + Humor = Excellent.

1 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to go to my local all natural pet store and see about getting some doggy hooks and kitty hooks. Piggy hooks? (with cork-screw tails) Cow hooks? Fishtail hooks?

YEAH!

http://next-to-nature.com

Lokrin

http://weblog.lokrin.net

(and I added your site to the OTHER BLOGS links =)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home