2.19.2005

More outtakes from a phone call with my sister

Sister: I think I'm in menopause.

Me: Menopause??!! What in the hell would make you think THAT?

Sister: Well, I haven't had my period in a year. And the last time I did, it was maybe a teaspoon.

Me: Oh my God. I pray for that. A teaspoon? Really? Mine is like a...um...like a...

Sister (trying to be helpful): A cup? Two cups? A bucket?

Me: A tsunami. It's like a tsunami.

Sister: Oh God. Now there's a Kotex commercial.

Me: Right. Instead of, "Kotex...for those not-so-fresh-days...", you would have "Kotex...for that tsunami in your pants..."

3 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger blondzila said...

lol
I could just see my 13 year old son's face when that one hits the airwaves

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger EJ said...

I was feeling just a tad crabby, I read that and forgot all about it. That is so funny, wrong but funny.

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

got here from EJs....and this first post hit me like a well eerr ..a tsunami!!....hee heee..its real funny im prabha from agentlechaos.rediffblogs.com

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home